?

shag_list

Previous Entry Share Next Entry
beernotbombs @ 10:17 pm: My celebrity shag list
Edited: I read the list rules and cut it down to 10.

I joined this community about a week ago. This is my first post. I assume that the list is to be comprised of only celebrities since none of you really knows the people in real life I'd like to have a go at.

In alphabetical order:

GIRLS:

Maggie Gyllenhaal
Alyson Hannigan
Salma Hayek
Milla Jovovich
Lisa Loeb
Rose McGowen
Rachael Ray
Mimi Rogers
Ione Skye
LeeAnn Tweeden

GUYS:

Stewart Copeland
Tim Curry
Willem Dafoe
Taye Diggs
Peter Krause
Ewan MacGregor
Dave Navarro
Peter North
Robert Smith
Goren Visjnic

Cheers!
-g-

Current Mood: hornyhorny
Current Music: Frank Zappa, "Titties & Beer"

Comments

[User Picture]
From:dirtyminded
Date:June 7th, 2004 02:49 pm (UTC)
(Link)
You have no idea how cool it is to see Rachael Ray on your list!

And oooooh Rose McGowan I LOVE her muchly. I used to tell everyone I wanted a threesome with her and Marilyn Manson... then they broke up... then later (or was it before that?) I decided he was an ass anyway.
From:beernotbombs
Date:June 10th, 2004 09:52 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Well, how about a threesome with Rose and me? I'm not nearly the ass Marilyn is.

Cheers!
-g-